The Hitotsubashi ICS MBA
- A world-class curriculum
- Premium access to business leaders
- Sharp and motivated peers
- Globally networked, bespoke learning
- Influential and committed faculty
- Focused on you: Student-faculty ratio 3:1
- All at unmatched value for money
- In the heart of Tokyo’s business district
MBA At a glance - Class of 2017
Class of 2018 profile - MBA
Class of 2018 profile - EMBA
key dates (tentative)
|Term 1||September 19 – December 21, 2018|
|Term 2||January 7 – March 29, 2019|
|Term 3||April 1 – May 31, 2019|
|Term 4||June 10 – July 26, 2019|
Our alumni will tell you that Hitotsubashi ICS has a warm, cordial atmosphere that prioritizes deep learning, genuine relating, and personal development. Because of our small size, what begin as acquaintances in Foundation Week develop into deep friendships, mentorships, even business alliances. Over the program, student, faculty, and staff share intense periods of both work and fun. Each cohort builds camaraderie, class spirit, and a keen sense of Hitotsubashi ICS identity.
- We’re organized
- With ten elected positions, the MBA Student Board offers students the opportunity to lead, support, and shape program activities throughout the year, such as Open Campus. Its contribution to the ICS experience has been extremely valuable over the years, as they embody and promote our positive, familial spirit.
- We’re holistic
- At Hitotsubashi ICS , we listen to our students, and see the whole picture of professional wellness. As a globally-minded institution, we maintain an inclusive learning environment where each individual can engage fully in all activities. Support systems and channels for “listening” help us do so.
Connect. Collaborate. Innovate.
Double degree programs, Exchange programs, and more